Casual Relief Teachers

We are calling for expressions of interest for Casual Relief Teachers

Casual Relief Teachers are welcome to make contact with the College anytime during the course of the year. A brief resume, copy of VIT registration and preferred hours/days/year levels/subjects can be submitted to Mr John Thompson, Principal. 

Applications for CRT can be delivered to the College Administration Office or emailed.