The earlier the enrolment application is received, the greater the chance of gaining a place. A range of considerations are taken into account when enrolling students, such as siblings of children currently attending or children of practising Lutheran families. Before a place is offered, the student and parents/guardians are interviewed by the Principal or his representative.
To apply, please download the Application for Enrolment Form below.
Once completed please return with the following relevant documents:
- Copy of your child's Birth Certificate
- Copy of your child's current Medicare Summary of Immunisation
- Copy of your child's Baptism Certificate
- Copy of your child's latest two school reports (Years 1-11)
- Copy of your child's latest NAPLAN results (Years 3-9)
to our Registrar, Ms Margaret Moore, either in person or via post
- PO Box 822, Wodonga VIC 3689
An non-refundable application fee of $100 is payable at time of lodgement.