Two types of scholarships are offered at Victory Lutheran College:
- Academic Scholarships for students entering Years 7 or 10.
- Saver's Corner Scholarship for students entering Years 6, 7 or 10.
Applications for 2022 Academic Scholarships will open on 1st December 2020 and close 26th February 2021.
|How to Apply||Applications for 2022 academic scholarships will open on Tuesday, 1st December 2020 and close on Friday 26th February 2021. |
Current and prospective students are encouraged to apply for an Academic Scholarship for students entering Years 7 or 10 in 2022.
Click here to find out more about how to apply
|Fees||A $100 fee to sit the examination is payable during the online registration process.|
This fee covers the examination materials and processing of results to be provided to the College by an external independent organisation.
|Examination||Students who register for an Academic Scholarship must attend and sit a one-off examination at Victory Lutheran College on Saturday, 13th March 2021.|
In return we are looking for a student who can demonstrate:
- A high level of achievement in major curriculum areas including English, Maths, Science and the Humanities
- Sound character traits and a potential to lead
- A ready willingness to participate in a variety of educational and school-related activities
- They should also possess a high level of all round ability
- A strong Christian faith and a willingness to be involved in the wider community.
|Saver's Corner Scholarships|
|The Scholarship||Saver's Corner is an Opportunity Shop located on the site of St John's Lutheran Church at 14 Havelock Street, Wodonga. Each year they support a scholarship to go towards the successful child's College fees for 12 months for children enrolled to enter the following year levels:|
|How to Apply|
Students currently attending Victory, or about to commence the relevant year levels are eligible to apply.Applications for 2021 Savers Corner scholarships are now closed.
Applicants need to complete the Application Form and return to Mrs Jodie Ainsworth, Executive Assistant to the Principal either by lodgement at the College Administration or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The successful candidates are announced at the End of Year Service in Luther Hall.
|Fees||There are no fees to apply for the Saver's Corner Scholarships.|
The scholarship will be awarded to a student who demonstrates the following: