Victory celebrates the outstanding VCE results of the Class of 2021Having navigated their way through their two final years of schooling in the midst of a global pandemic, the Class of 2021 met every standard asked of them and then some.
College Dux Aleisha Coyle (on right) with Hannah Chick
We are extremely proud of all of our students’ achievements and the amazing young adults they have become. Their resilience, determination and positive relationships during the past two challenging years is testament to how well they adapted to the disruption of COVID-19 and Remote Learning. We recognise the role of teachers, staff and families in supporting our students in their efforts.
We congratulate our College Dux, Aleisha Coyle with an outstanding ATAR of 99.35. Aleisha scored a perfect 50 in Physical Education, 48 in Health & Human Development, 48 in Psychology (2020), 45 in Biology and 43 in English, placing her inside the top 4% of all students in the state for these subjects. With more than 30.3% of students achieving an ATAR of 80+ and 52% scoring above 35 in one or more of their chosen subjects, the VCE results were truly impressive.
Congratulations to 2021 VCAL Achievement Award recipient, Summer Halford and to all our VCAL graduates who have gone onto employment and apprenticeships.
Whilst we acknowledge the entire Class of 2021 for their collective achievements, we also acknowledge the following (note: not all individual results were made public):
- Hannah Chick – 96.9 with scores of 43 in Geography, and 41 in History: Revolutions and English
- Liam Davies – 94.9 with a score of 44 in English
- Tim Vogelsang – 94.8 with a score of 40 in Physics
- Lauren Coyle – 94.65 with scores of 43 in both History: Revolutions and Psychology
- Lilli Wieland – 91.3 with scores of 40 in both Psychology and Further Mathematics
As well as these, a number of other students, including some Year 11 students achieved scores over 40:
- Gabriella Kamber – Psychology 42, VET Kitchen Operations 42
- Mackenzie Peiper – Health & HD 42, Business 40
- Matilda Robb – Sport & Rec 41
- Charlotte Smith – Physical Education 43
- Shari Terry – VET Kitchen Operations 41
- Isobel Whitehead – History: Revolutions 45, Psychology 40
Victory Lutheran College continues to be the leading school in the North-East region with a proven ability to support our senior students in achieving their personal best and connection into their chosen career pathway.