Lutheran Education Australia
Lutheran Education Australia (LEA) serves Australian communities through Christ centred quality education. LEA is committed to the mission and ministry of the Lutheran Church of Australia (LCA). It operates on behalf of the LCA in partnership with schools and regions in pursuit of this vision.
LEVNT (Lutheran Education Victoria, NSW & Tasmania) serves the schools and early childhood centres in our region.
The Office of LEVNT works with and for our College to:
- Encourage spiritual and professional growth of all within the College community
- Provide quality teaching and learning programs
- Provide support in governance and management
- Develop and support financial structures
- Facilitate communication between schools and the wider professional community.
Lutheran Education is about students and their journey through a school community; a community which celebrates and values each individual.
For further information, please follow the link below: