Two types of scholarships are offered at Victory Lutheran College:
- Academic Scholarships for students entering Years 7 or 10.
- Saver's Corner Scholarship for students entering Years 6, 7 or 10.
|How to Apply||Applications for 2024 Academic Scholarships are now open. |
Current and prospective students are encouraged to apply for an Academic Scholarship for students entering Years 7 or 10 in 2024.
|Fees||A $115 fee to sit the examination is payable during the online registration process.|
This fee covers the examination materials and processing of results to be provided to the College by an external independent organisation.
|Examination||Students who register for an Academic Scholarship must attend and sit a one-off examination at Victory Lutheran College.|
In return we are looking for a student who can demonstrate:
- A high level of achievement in major curriculum areas including English, Maths, Science and the Humanities
- Sound character traits and a potential to lead
- A ready willingness to participate in a variety of educational and school-related activities
- They should also possess a high level of all round ability
- A strong Christian faith and a willingness to be involved in the wider community.
|Saver's Corner Scholarships|
|The Scholarship||Saver's Corner is an Opportunity Shop located on the site of St John's Lutheran Church at 14 Havelock Street, Wodonga. Each year they support a scholarship to go towards the successful child's College fees for 12 months for children enrolled to enter the following year levels:|
|How to Apply|
Students currently attending Victory, or about to commence the relevant year levels are eligible to apply.Applications for 2023 Savers Corner scholarships have now closed.
Applicants need to complete the Application Form and return to Mrs Jodie Ainsworth, Executive Assistant to the Principal either by lodgement at the College Administration or by email (email@example.com).
The successful candidates are announced at the End of Year Service in Luther Hall.
|Fees||There are no fees to apply for the Saver's Corner Scholarships.|
The scholarship will be awarded to a student who demonstrates the following: