All students are encouraged to develop leadership skills throughout their time at Victory. A caring culture is forged by providing students with opportunities to take on responsibilities, work collaboratively, and represent the College to make a positive change in our community and the larger one in which we live.
Our aim is to equip students with skills and self-belief to prepare them for life beyond the classroom. A leadership role can help formalise these skills into practical application. We encourage students to apply for leadership roles and represent the College.
The following are some of the leadership opportunities available:
- Year 5 Buddies with Foundation
- Primary School Ambassadors (Year 6)
- Primary Chapel led by classes on rotation
- Student Representative Council (SRC) (from Year 6)
- Participation in student-led tours at Open Day
- Peer Support Program (Year 10 working with Year 7)
- Year-level House Captains (from Year 6)
- College Captains
2018 College Captains, Vice-Captains and Primary Ambassadors