New in 2020 - eCanteen
The Victory Canteen is taking a new direction in 2020 and will be using the new online order processing system: eCanteen. You will be able to order lunch for your son/daughter online 5 days a week. The Canteen will be open Thursdays and Fridays for over the counter service.
eCanteen is mobile compatible as a free simple app installed from the website without any need of an app store. Features of eCanteen include:
- Simple login - Login with a Facebook, Google or Microsoft Account to cut down on having to remember yet another login. Don’t have one of these, don’t worry it’s easy to sign up to one of these providers for free.
- Order up to a week in advance.
- Easy, secure payment. All payments are processed by PayPal, a secure, trusted payment processing site. PayPal allows you to use either a credit card or bank account and keeps a record of all payments made.
How to Register
- Visit the eCanteen website: www.eCanteen.com.au
- Click on New User
- Select either Google, Facebook or Microsoft account to use as a login.
- You will then need to sign into your chosen account.
- Complete the fields to register your account with eCanteen.
- You will then be asked to create a profile for you student in order to place an order (this is done by clicking new profile). An account can contain multiple profiles (eg one profile for each student).
- Select Victory Lutheran College and complete the student details - we suggest that classroom is entered into Room Number (For example: if your child is in Curtis, classroom 5 enter C5).
Once this is completed you are now right to place an order by clicking new order.
Leaving QuickcliqParents/Guardians with QuickCliq accounts can close their account via their existing account and receive a refund for any outstanding balance.
- Login to your QuickCliq account.
- Select PROFILE.
- Select REFUND REQUEST or CLOSE ACCOUNT.
- Complete the Refund Form and include bank details.
- Please ensure correct bank details are provided.
- Submit your request.